Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maintaining quite well!

Long time no post..but I've been kicking ass!! Today is day 34 on P3..slowly transitioning to P4. I think I've only had to do 2 official correction days. I have been doing the High Fat Expirement with Biz on HTA the entire time. Although I am eating high fat, I am still maintaining my low body fat...my abs are toned (hello.... I've got a 4-pack!! WOOO HOOO), and quads are defined!!

I'm toying with the thought of another P2...it's just a thought right now. LDW was 161...I look much smaller...about 20 lbs smaller due to all my muscle. I am not sure how my body would like to be into the 150's or even 10's, we'll see.

For now, though, I am content in th 160's. I feel amazing, and still get compliments on the new SKINNY me...yep...people are calling me skinny. I run about 3 days a week and still lift weights!!

I've also become a Mentor over at HTA ( http://www.happilythinnerafter.com)...and help with Bootcamp, so that's quite an honor.

OK..off for my morning run. I will try to post more often! Happy Summer....can't believe it's already June!

Edit: HTA is an awesome Forum for all things HCG- tons of recipes for all phases, journals, and help! Come visit!

Also..Natalie- I did workout through all phases. Due to lower energy levels, I did work out in phase 2, just not as hardcore as I am working out now. I did make sure to try to get at least 4-5 days of cardio done, and light weights a week. NOW, in Phase 3/4 I run about 3 times a week and lift weights 3 times a week.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that you are such an inspiration!! I just started my first VLCD today and I hope to also have great results. Did you run and do weightlifting during your P2 and P3? I was also wondering if you could tell me what HTA is? Thanks for your inspiration!
    becomingmethruhcg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete