Sunday, December 28, 2008

WOO HOOO-VLCD Day 21 update

Well, hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. I just got back from my Mom's and I stayed 110% on course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is VLCD day 21- weight is down to 174. I am STOKED..my mini goal was to be at 175. WOO HOOO! I also loss another 4.75 inches from last week.

Yep..I am on fire. I feel a little weak today..not sure what's up with that. Don't think I got enough protein in yesterday...need to make sure I get that under control. Also, my real HCG came in while I was gone...Pregnyl! I am going to mix it and start tomorrow a.m. with HCG injections. I do have almost a full bottle of homepathic left (that is what I've been using), so I will hang onto that should I need a boost until the real HCG get's into my system.

I've not been at this weight forever...and I am so excited. I feel amazing..my small jeans are getting too big. I can't wait to show everyone at work!! :) Been off since 12/19-they are probably gonna think my husband locked me in the closet to keep me from eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment