Sunday, March 29, 2009

P3 Day 9....learning and doing well!

Hey..wow, sorry I haven't posted any progress info. Been enjoying P3 and the different foods that go along with it. Had to do one correction day- figured by body didn't like the zucchini I ate! Did an egg/nut correction day which was NOT punishment at all. Every other hour I would have 1 oz of nuts, and the hour in between would be a hard boiled egg! Lost 1.8 from that-and it was fun!

Today I am .2 above LDW...only because friends were in town and we had a get together. I chose to have a few drinks (wow, I am a lightweight now!), but they weren't all bad- vodka and green tea! No soda-and no cheat foods which is a HUGE step in the right direction. I am going out of town for a week, so I had a whole chicken already cooked..so today's correction day is a Chicken day!! Oh..and plenty of water:)

3 comments:

  1. I like the looks of that correction day. I love eggs and I DOUBLE love nuts! Great job on P3 and thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good efforts. All the best for approaching posts. I acquire bookmarked you. Able-bodied done. I apprehend and like this post. Thanks. estetik

    ReplyDelete