Sunday, March 29, 2009

P3 Day 9....learning and doing well!

Hey..wow, sorry I haven't posted any progress info. Been enjoying P3 and the different foods that go along with it. Had to do one correction day- figured by body didn't like the zucchini I ate! Did an egg/nut correction day which was NOT punishment at all. Every other hour I would have 1 oz of nuts, and the hour in between would be a hard boiled egg! Lost 1.8 from that-and it was fun!

Today I am .2 above LDW...only because friends were in town and we had a get together. I chose to have a few drinks (wow, I am a lightweight now!), but they weren't all bad- vodka and green tea! No soda-and no cheat foods which is a HUGE step in the right direction. I am going out of town for a week, so I had a whole chicken already cooked..so today's correction day is a Chicken day!! Oh..and plenty of water:)

2 comments:

  1. I like the looks of that correction day. I love eggs and I DOUBLE love nuts! Great job on P3 and thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete