Wednesday, March 4, 2009

VLCD day 10 update

WOW..can you say stall for the last 4 days. FINALLY today I am down 1.4 lbs. I didn't reach my goal to get to my LDW by VLCD day 7. I am now aiming for the 150's. Sure would be nice to be there by VLCD day 14 but we will see.
The stall could've been due to a lot of things..TOM coming very late? I also had a big tiling project that kicked my ass for 3 days-so it was like doing double workouts. Yesterday I made sure I ate close to 500 calories. Whatever I did worked and I am not questioning it. I am just happy to finally see the scale moving in the right direction.

Been keeping up with lots of water, tea, and focusing on good clean foods. At times it is just a huge mind game. Last round I felt skinny- this round...I don't have that feeling. My good friend pointed out that our bodies are like our cars- when it's a new car you aren't used to it but get used to driving it around and it doesn't seem new anymore. I am waiting for my mind to catch up with my body...still seeing the fatty in the mirror. Perhaps that's why the body stalled- trying to let me catch up?? Nice of the ol' body!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There are lots and lots of reasons why we (especially women!) stall... Your body may have been flushing your shrinking fat cells with water, it could have been your TOM coming late, if you were at that particular weight for any length of time, your hypothalamus may have held you there until it was forced to let you drop again (this could take a week or two sometimes!) ... Way to go not giving up! Thanks for the update! ~*~

    ReplyDelete