Monday, February 16, 2009

2 consecutive steak days= 4 lb loss :)

Well, after I just did 2 steak days and lost 4 pounds (woo hoo!) I read on HTA that I should have done them with a clean P3 day in between. I probably should've lost more. Fact is, though, I was so busy at work, I probably would've gained if I had done a normal day yesterday. I really didn't have time to eat.

Regardless, I am pleased with the progress. Right now I have 7 days left in P3, and I am sitting at an even 5 lbs over LDW. I know..you are supposed to do a correction day the scale says you are over. Believe me...this is my first P3 and I am learning soooo much!

Today will be a clean, clean, clean P3 day (read P2 foods with added fats), then tomorrow I am doing the whole chicken day. It's a correction day alternative I read about over on HTA. I will be able to nosh throughout the day on a roasted chicken. With work calming down, waiting to eat until the evening wouldn't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment