Friday, February 6, 2009

Time for a STEAK DAY :)

Steak days sound negative, but I actually need one because I didn't eat enough!! Who would have thought?? I wasn't feeling too great yesterday- a side affect of my knee injection, so I came home from work early and slept. I did eat, but not enough protein and fats.

Steak day it is. I think it will be easier since I am driving all day. I think it will keep my mind off the lack of food until supper time. Much easier for me then sitting around the house waiting to eat. :)

Hope you all are faring well. 1 week into P3 and doing good. It is really odd how much fat you need. I have been loosley following the ratios that Biz gives out in her bootcamp- I think it's about 60% fat, 20% protein, 10% carbs. I only input my meals on day one in Fitday just to see where the ratios were.

Cheers...happy weekend. Be back Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment