Friday, February 20, 2009

P3 almost done...and onto another (and last!) P2

Well, P3 has been a learning experience. I learned that I can't do too much dairy-especially cheese! And onions seem to not agree with me. This last week I have struggled with trying to get down to LDW, but it has not been a bad thing. It's been interesting to see how my body reacts to the correction days. I tried the steak day, chicken day, and egg day-all in that order. And..just like BIZ from HTA says...I started out losing high, and then the losses became smaller.

No worries though...I really did learn alot. I also know that for my next P3 I will immediately go to bootcamp. I think if I had done that, I would've been able to stay within LDW catching the rise in lbs early on.

So, I have been chattin' with a great friend about whether to load or not load....since I went from P2 to P3, now just going back to P3. I am a bit concerned that if I don't load, I will suffer hunger from lack of fats in my system. Therefore, I am planning on loading tomorrow and Sunday, and VLCD 1 will be Monday. Of course...I will NOT load like I did back in December. The thought of processed anything doesn't sit well with the tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment