Thursday, February 12, 2009

The adventures of P3 :)

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been swamped at work..so I eat, sleep, and think work 24/7! Not good for the stress level!

P3 is turning out to be quite the adventure, and some detective work. I did great the first week, then went out of town and needed a steak day. The steak day resulted in a loss, but not the big whoosh that most people see. So, I did a protein day-and went UP in lbs!WTH?? So, yesterday was a normal day and I am back to losing. TOM is looming, so I am not sure if that is what is effecting my weight. I am focused, working out, and drinking a lot of water. It is still hard to get used to *needing* fats, but I really enjoy the cream cheese muffins. They are pretty tasty.

My weight is still above LIW by what is NOT allowable, so I am working on getting that down, and figuring out what foods the body does not like (umm...no cheese for me- like the block of cheddar I have in the fridge). My body like the 2 fruits at a minimum daily-so I am aimimg to get back within the allowable range be the end of the weekend.

I am still on plan as far as starting R2P2 on 2/23. Changed goal weight to 140ish. I say "ish" becuase I don't know how my body will like those numbers. I honestly can't remember the last time I was anywhere near that weight- probably just out of high school...which was over 20 years ago! Jeeesh:)

No comments:

Post a Comment