Thursday, January 8, 2009

Coconut Oil update

Ok..yesterday I put 1/2 T of coconut oil in my coffee to see if it would benefit me as far as weight loss goes. Today...scale didn't move. I know it's only one day, but I don't want to lose anymore days. So...no c/o today- looking at getting into the 160's by next measurement day which is Sunday.

Looking at the big picture, I am tinkering with the idea of doing a 2 week Phase 3, then back on Phase 2 to get to my goal weight. Normally I would just stick with Dr. S has laid out in his protocol, but due to work, if I did the P3 for the 6 weeks, then 4, then back to 2 it would be real tough with work ramping up in the Spring and early summer. Plus, I have several weekends of travel and visiting friends where it might be difficult to be in Phase 2. I could make it work, but it would be tough.I 've been spoiled being here at home or at my Mom's. That being said, then I've got 3 more weeks of P2- which will put me at about the 50 day mark on p2- but if you figure in the time I've lost because of the oopsies, it would be around 40 (accounting for the gain and loss and getting back to losing part).

No comments:

Post a Comment