Saturday, January 24, 2009

VLCD day 45-a one pound loss :)

Ok...blogger is acting up. I just typed a post for today and it decided to delete it!!

SO....here it goes again! Weight is into the 167's.......at 167.6-a 1 pound loss from yesterday. It is the smallest loss since my planned interruption, but I will take it. Not sure if it has to do with my knee injection yesterday, or no workout??

Today I am getting my hair colored-so I am curious to see if that has any bearing on my weight loss. At any rate...I am feeling amazing-and getting a lot of compliments. I still haven't told anyone (not even my husband) about the hhcg protocol. I am just telling them that I am not eating sugar or anything processed. :) Enjoy your Saturday everyone~ Dee

PS-Photos and measurements tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment